My specialty is in the valuation – marketing – negotiation – and sale of Florida Businesses. My process involves confidentially working with business owners, while they continue to focus on running their business. I have been involved in the sale of “DME’s” (Durable medical equipment) -Detoxes-Assisted Living Facility-Ace Hardware-Build your own boat e-commerce company- Roofing Co.-Insurance Agency, and the list goes on. With 30 years of practical business experience & ownership, I can help both buyer & seller come to a fair deal.
I like to consider myself a true “Main Street Broker”, who understands what it takes to own and operate a small business. I have also previously sold: Pet grooming, Florist, Grocery stores, Daycare centers, Music academy, Tanning Salon, Hair & Nail salon, Golf store, Medical Chair rehabilitation, Laundromat, as well as a long list of Florida restaurants & bars. So, when it comes to the purchase or sale of a Florida businesses, I am the guy to turn to.
- Acquisition Experts: 2007 to Present, Licensed business broker, specializing but not limited to the sale of all Florida businesses & commercial real-estate. Restaurants, Medical Supply, Ace Hardware – e-commerce-Grocery-laundromat-Pet Grooming-Florist, etc. During this period, I obtained the prestigious designation of a CBI (Certified Business Intermediary) www.ibba.org . Successfully selling many small businesses, from Vero Beach thru Palm Beach. From $50,000 to Millions.
- Pinnacle Hospitality: 1997 to 2007, Technology sales to the Hospitality industry, POS – Surveillance – Liquor Management. Signed numerous accounts, and was directly responsible for acquiring R.J. Gator’s – Duffy’s – Mulligan’s – Chris Hurricane Grill.
- Leone’s Pasta Grille: 1996 to 1997 Chef / Owner of this upscale casual Italian restaurant. Built the restaurant from ground up, purchased all equipment & inventory, then ran the day-to-day business.
- Affordable Hood & Vent Cleaning Co.: 1991 to 1995, Owner / Operator of this commercial cleaning company. Specializing in restaurant cleaning, specifically the exhaust system & cooking equipment. I then sold the business thru a broker. I then regained possession of the business after the new owner defaulted on payments. Re-built the business again then sold it direct for full price.
- Country Club Management: 1985 to 1991, Worked in several of South Florida’s private clubs. Maintained positions in the food & beverage department as Director of Food and Beverage & Club Manager. Responsible for food & labor budgets, menu design, & training.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate – State of Florida
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI)
- Million Dollar Award Winner, Business Brokers of Florida
- Member, International Business Brokers Association (IBBA)
- Business Certificate from IRCC
- Sandler’s Sales Institute
- Club Managers Association of America