Business Broker/Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Bill helps select business owners in the confidential sale of their business and commercial real estate. He offers professional business valuation services and has developed a “Proven 5 steps 2 Confidentially Sell Your Business ” process. This proven process helps businessowners make a successful confidential exit.
Bill West has been helping Florida entrepreneurs since 1992, focus their businesses and obtain financing. Since this time, he has consulted, owned, operated and served as an officer or director of numerous Florida businesses, several banks and commercial loan companies, multiple independent authorities, public/private partnerships, and non-profit organizations. He has been fortunate to have been honored with several major awards for his work.
● Founder, West Advisory
● MBA/Finance, International College
● BA/Organizational Management, Warner University
● AIB Bank Operations Diploma, American Institute of Bankers
● Graduate School of Banking at Colorado
● Over 30 years of commercial real estate underwriting and business analysis
● Decorated Marine Corps combat logistician and was awarded the McLaughlin Award by
the Florida Economic Development Council