Business Advisor, M&A Intermediary
Cliff is an experienced business advisor, business broker and M&A intermediary with over 25 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions, business brokerage and venture capital. He has consulted on a national basis and owned a business brokerage company which handled the sale of businesses up to $20 million in selling price. He routinely deals with exit planning, buy-sell agreements, business valuation and business transfer issues for business owners developing their Personal Transition Plan.
Business value enhancement and M&A consulting, specializing in: financial management, performance measurement, effective management of organizations, sales/marketing, planning/budgeting/control, buy-sell agreements, business succession planning, mergers & acquisitions, financing, business plans and business valuations.
- Xerox financial planning and control
- Venture capital funded software company
- Personal financial planning and estate planning
- Over 25 years management consulting experience with small businesses
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate – Florida
- Member Business Brokers of Florida (BBF)
- Member Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA)
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- Member Business Succession Affinity Group, Kingdom Advisors (KA)
- Trained by the Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
- BA Economics, Brown University, Providence, RI
- MBA Finance and Quantitative Methods, University of Chicago