Brad has more than 40 years of entrepreneurial experience in a wide variety of fields ranging from the animal health industry to manufacturing, print production, distribution, and many other industries in between. Through these many experiences from such diversified business ventures, he has gained a seasoned appreciation for how to identify and highlight the traits that make a business valuable. Having been personally involved in every stage of a business, Brad is also able to provide business expertise that is tailored to your individual business needs, whatever they may be.
Brad is a career entrepreneur with an extensive history of purchasing companies and developing them to meet his financial and business goals. He has been a primary actor, if not the sole actor, in the sale of these diverse businesses. He has also facilitated mergers and acquisitions of multiple companies and has scrupulously managed the negotiations, financings, and day-to-day operations of these companies.
- Crystal Pool Service of Palm Beach County (2012-2017) – Owner of this pool company. Directly responsible for the management, training, customer service, and marketing for the company. Increased sales by 50% with minimal advertising expenditures to drastically increase customer base through referrals. Solely and independently listed the company and negotiated and structured the sale of the company. Subsequently trained the new owner of the company at his request.
- American Custom Enterprises/President (2000-2010) – Responsible for the sales and marketing of a screen print, embroidery, and promotional products company. Developed product line for major retailers including Walmart, Sams Club, Cabellas, Bass Pro Shops, and Dillards. Closely involved in the company’s subsequent acquisition of similar businesses while enforcing the strict financial management and structure of the company. Successfully restructured and sold the businesses.
- Custom T’s Inc./President (1985-2000) – Bought small local screen print company and successfully grew company into one of Florida’s largest screen print production facilities, producing 10000 printed and embroidered items daily. Responsible for all aspects of business development and strategic planning for the business. Managed accounting and finance functions of the company. Oversaw daily operations, sales, and management of employees. Arranged and orchestrated the merger with American Artwear in 2000.
- Ogara Coachwork/Eastern Regional Sales Manager (1982-1984) – Established an extensive division of the company to service the East Coast limousine and armored car market.
- Litchfield Distributing Inc./President (1977-1981) – Established and maintained the importation and distribution of several proprietary poultry animal health products throughout the United States. Coordinated international import logistics.