Adolfo’s diverse financial and consulting background lends itself to significant and more complicated business transactions. Adolfo has successfully brokered the sale of many businesses in the $1M – $10M price range, including food and beverage manufacturing, electrical equipment, water treatment machinery, slaughter house, supermarkets, restaurants, home furnishings, hotels, daycares, transportation, and sports recreation. Fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese, Adolfo focuses his effort on businesses for sale in Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
Adolfo is an experienced and accomplished business intermediary having closed a wide range of transactions in different business areas including sales of industries, services, restaurants, retails, investment properties and commercial real estate transactions.
Adolfo has experience of successful business sales and has also been an effective Merger and Acquisition intermediary.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- CPA with 32 years’ experience
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Florida
- Member Business Brokers of Florida
- Worked in the public area in Uruguay:
- Central Bank of Uruguay (BCU) – 10 years
- Faculty of Economics and Administration – Professor, Financial Maths, Actuarial and Statistics
- Ministry of Economics and Finances:
- General Revenue Agency – 16 years
- Internal National Audit Office – 8 years –Director, Planning and Development Division – Deductions and reimbursements of capital, mergers, and transformations
- Worked in private companies as CFO
- W.R. Grace & Co. – 8 years
- Cabaña La Constancia – 10 years
- BIG Asociados – Partner – 15 years